A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Saturday 8 January 2011

Change

i have decided to call my blog 'Beautiful Submission', an act that shows devotion to the One that chooses you, well it does in my eyes. It was previous called 'Lonely Sub' but that was too sad a title for me as i move forward with my life. i will also be changing my name from the name that was given to me so long ago, but i havent decided what that will be so in the meantime i will be using 'ls'.

i am glad that i took my friends advice and started this blog it will help me focus on my return to something that i crave deeply and wish to experience again.

ls

2 comments:

  1. Hello Is

    I think the new blog title is much more positive - and that is a good thing.

    Good luck

    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you P for all Your support.


    ls xx

    ReplyDelete