A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Friday 22 July 2011

Reflection on my Slut Task

As some of my readers know i am being Mentored and Trained by a wonderful Master and have been undertaking tasks for Him. One of these tasks which i undertook last week was to be a slut for Him for the whole week. Well, what can i say dear readers, my eyes stood out when i read what my task was to be, this was a shock to me, so unexpected (i should know better….lol…Sir can be deliciously wicked at times…lol) i had never been asked to do anything like that before. How did i feel when i read what was being asked of me, i felt shock, panic, excitement, anticipation. Questions flooded my mind, how on earth could i be a slut, its not in my nature!!! What would i be expected to do, thoughts and images were whirling around my head. How would a slut act. After I calmed down..lol i thought about the task ahead, then i emailed Sir with all my questions...lol. Of course He put me at ease right away, and said 'less is more' and gave me suggestions on how i would carry out my task, i was thankful for these.

My task was to start on the Tuesday. i awoke early that morning, full of excitement, planning on what to wear to make myself feel sluttish. i decided on this and how i would interact with strangers, i was so nervous about this because i dont usually make eye contact with people that i pass. i put extra make up on, making my eyes darker and wearing brighter lipstick and off i went. But as i left the house purposely leaving the top button on my shirt open so that my breast was exposed more than usual i felt a weird sense of confidence, i knew i was going to do this, and it worked, i got looks from men as i stood at the bus stop, infact second glances, men were polite to me, allowing me to go in front of them but secretly looking down my shirt, i purposely moved in any way i could to expose my breast even further and do you know what, i loved it, a strange sense of power came over me. i looked forward to walking to the bus every day and through the city to get to work, i walked with a purpose and i ‘worked it’ (…think of Pretty Woman girlies when we first see Julia Roberts on the street, well not necessarily dressed that way!!!...lol)

i done quite a few things that week, both at home and work, things that i wouldn't have done myself, nor thought of, but my mind was like a little minx, thinking what i could get up to next, what i could do to myself, what i could watch. On another occasion I had put sexy lingerie on and set off on my purposeful trip to work but while I was in work I still didn’t feel slutty enough even though the top I was wearing was showing off my cleavage to the max, so I went to the toilets and removed a certain piece of my underwear which automatically heightened my excitement as well as my arousal and i could now feel the material of my trousers rubbing against me!!! How delicious that felt and how slutty I felt walking around in work the whole day with no panties on. i was making eye contact with strange men and holding their eye contact throughout the week. i walked differently, i exaggerated my hip movement, i purposely stroke my hair and along the top of whatever i was wearing as if stroking my breast!! This was not me....lol. But i grew into the role of a slut as well as growing in confidence every day. Was the power of me being a slut for Sir going to my head!!!!...lol . When Sir and i were exchanging emails (although I was not to tell Him anything about how I was completing my task until the end of the week) i told Him how much i was enjoying this, i found it delicious and sexy, salacious and decadent and He asked if it was the submissive in me or was the slut in me enjoying it more, i told Him that i found the slut in me was taking over at times...lol. Sir added to my task by sending me emails throughout my day, telling me i was His salacious little slut, oh how i loved hearing those words, an intense sense of arousal that went through me at those times because it was being verbalized to me. i was thinking of things that would add to my slut nature that was growing more and more as the week progressed and I came up with some exciting ideas to show Him that i wanted to be the perfect slut for Him.

A task i thought that i would never be able to complete, i enjoyed and secretly wish to do again. i loved it, i loved the intenseness of the task, the feeling of arousal i had all week from it, the freedom and release to express my sexual feelings, i felt sexy, sensual, deliciously aroused all at the same time. To try and put the intense feelings I had felt all week is difficult to describe and doesn’t do the task justice because I feel you would need to do it for real then you will know. Now this may be tame for some of my readers but to me it was something that wasn’t within my comfort zone to do, i am not one to put myself out there to be noticed, but oh what power a sub/slut can wield!!!!

i was proud and honored to be Sir’s slut for the week and maybe He will let me be his slut again for him ~smiles wickedly~ to Sir.

8 comments:

  1. I remember when a D had me do the same thing for him. It does make you feel sexy and confident. I always thought the best part was putting in a dark shade of lipstick and watching men watch my lips. It always made me giggle, they were so entranced. He told me it was because they were thinking about my lips around their cock.
    Enjoy yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blossom: Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you really enjoyed being a slut and releasing your sexual feelings.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Blossom. :) Realizing your inner "slut" sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun.. I'd be nervous but you clearly enjoyed this task! I'm sure your Sir is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sbf

    i agree the lips do draw attention to the face especially if they are exagerated...lol.

    i did so enjoy that task...lol

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello FD

    i did the freedom to express oneself can be quite empowering...lol

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sky it was great fun!!

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy

    i was nervous too but its amazing what you can do when given that little push but also wanting to please.

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete