A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Thursday 14 February 2013

Day of Delicious Torment

I am on permanent orgasm denial, and it depends when Master is feeling generous whether or not i get to orgasm, i can cope with this and have been doing so, difficult at first because thats all one focuses on but you learn to cope with it but when Master told me that i was on orgasm denial for the month of February well it sort of takes over your mind...laughs...the real urge to have an orgasm now seems to be forefront in my mind...laughs, but am only allowed to wash and clean myself and no other touching of any kind until Master instructs me to do so.

so yesterday Master decided to give me a day of arousal and torment...smiles.  

i was to wear my tack bra for as long as possible so at 7.00 am the inserts went in, boy those wee tacks nip so much, times the pain is okay and i can handle it, other times they sting and hurt like mad depending on how this girl is feeling, then if she stretches they scratch along her skin, times if she hits them accidently the pain shoots through her or if someone gives me a hug they press into her breasts, she can feel good, then totally frustrated to the point she wants to rip them out as they dig into her.... so its a love/hate relationship this girl has with wearing this, but such a feeling when it comes off...mmmm the pleasure one feels when she is allowed to touch them to soothe them...smiles.  

On top of this i had to use deep heat on a sensitive area a few times during her work day...now this stuff burns like mad initially, its like hold your breath time as the burn kicks in,  but such a delicious feeling as the pain subsides and stays with you....then every so often another little kick hits you.  so as one can imagine going home using public transport was quite an interesting journey...stopping and starting, moving back and forth, a little squirming in my seat and all the while trying to look relaxed and comfortable...smiles

then when i got home i was to use Master's flogger on that sensitive area, and give it quite a few lashes and i mean quite a few...laughs. such stings as the strands landed against her...after those you can imagine it felt swollen and tender, but no not enough for Master i had to edge 3 times, well that was difficult not tipping over, took me a lot of self control to stop just before the orgasm was upon me, still not enough for Master He had me put on more deep heat and just as the burn was kicking in He had me give myself more lashes...now this hurt and i really had to push myself to do this, but i did....says she as she smiles proudly, but wow the sensation she felt after she finished.

Master was very proud of me and i felt His control over me the whole day, it was a wonderful day of mixed emotions and pleasure...if only there could have been that reward at the end...but He will grant me that another time....i hope...smiles  this is what i need, what i crave, what fulfils me and Master knows how to control and focus me, and i need Him in my life....smiles


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite a day Blossom, what a crazy mixture of sensations. Curious how long you were able to keep the inserts in if you don't mind sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dancingbarez yes it was quite a day, but i loved it..smiles...i wore the inserts for 12 and half hours!!! a record for me...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete
  2. Ooo that sounds tough and hot, blossom :) stay strong ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi K...great to hear from you...smiles...yes it was both...yummy.

      blossom x

      Delete