A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Have i





Have i met the Man who will complete me
Have i met the Man who i will give myself to
Have i met the Man who will control me
Have i met the Man who will guide me
Have i met the Man who will nurture me
Have i met the Man who will love me
Have i met the Man who i will love in return
Have i met the Man who i will do everything in my power to make happy
Have i met the Man who i will finally submit to

Have i met Him, have i !!!!!














4 comments:

  1. So very very nice! I'm happy for you and wish you all the best! :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I hope you have found the one you've been looking for...

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. So happy for you that you met him. May you have a wonderful future with him. Good luck and tell us about him.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet. Sending you positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete