A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Sunday 2 February 2014

Deep throating.....

it has always been a goal of mine to learn how to deep throat...i think it is an amazing skill and i do love to watch a submissive worship her Master's cock like that....am sure all men love having it done to them too or do they???...smiles Master has set me the task of learning to deep throat using a soft dildo....i can honestly say that i have tried and tried to do this...but once it reaches the back of my throat i gag and i just cannot seem to push myself to get it past the gag reflex....i have watched videos, read articles on how to do this but im afraid i may fail this task....so as a last resort i am asking if any of my readers have any ideas or techniques that could help me achieve this task??? in the meantime i will still keep practicing...smiles would love to hear if others have this problem?? or they are skilled in this technique...smiles... maybe we can help each other out...smiles

7 comments:

  1. We have been working on my deep throating skills. I wouldn't be able to do it without Him. He talks to me, encourages me, tells me to gag & puke (it sucks, but only did it a few times). As I learned to trust and give Him more, I relaxed. I think that is a huge key, relaxing and not tensing up, even when the gag reflexes are hit. You have to try different positions, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it won't happen overnight, either. So no failing is allowed. :) each time talk to Master, all how you did,, maybe what you need. Look up how to desensitize gag refluxes. I read using your toothbrush. It's how I started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank His slut for your encouragement...smiles...have been trying the toothbrush as i even gag using that...laughs

      blossom x

      Delete
  3. Blossom, I am on the same track...for now I don't have a dildo or a real one to practice but changing that as of this weekend. I want to be able to do this as well :)
    like His slut said, it wont happen over night, it is something that will take time.
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi AtiyaLuv...good for you...smiles...it is something that i really want to give Master when W/we next meet...smiles...good luck in your endeavour...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete
  4. As someone who had an incredibly bad gag reflex just a few months ago, I know how this can be!
    I've been playing with a wonderful man with a *very* large cock, and where I could barely get past the head in my mouth, I'm now getting all but about an inch in, and only getting better.

    I find that practicing on him is much more productive than anything else. He makes me feel relaxed, and calm, and will let me take my time, and follows my cues very well. Just keep pushing little by little, and holding yourself as far as you can, and you'll adjust over time.

    I just yesterday was showing my daughter what tonsils were, and where I normally would stick my finger in my mouth up to the second joint, I can now get mid palm in without much issue. I was incredibly surprised to find this out, and realize just how much progress I've made.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Loki for your tips....will keep as relaxed as i can difficult when gagging though and panic sets in...laughs...but like you said just keep pushing myself little by little...good luck with your practice...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete