A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Sunday 4 November 2012

Fantasy into Reality



i have always fantasised about getting a corset piercing done, i personally feel this type of play is very exciting and so sexy looking when it is finished.  i never thought that i would actually ever get to experience this but when i met with Master last month my fantasy finally came true, i received my corset piercing, He showed me that each needle was still wrapped in its package, the little wipes that would clean each area, the bag He would put the used needles into when He was finished with them and the gloves He would use to carry out this scene safely.  

i was warm and content at this point in our time together after the other disciplines W/we had done together so i accepted the delicious pain that went with this one also, i loved the feel of the tiny little needles as He used them expertly on my back to pierce into my skin. oh to have that feeling again, im not saying i wasn't nervous and at one point i did kick my legs up and down on the bed to cope with the pain...laughs..got a swift smack on the ass to remind me to stay still...lol.....but oh what joy i felt as i started to relax and let the feelings flow through me and a little bit of sub space was felt too.  W/we shall be doing this again....smiles.

so i was wondering if any of my readers would like to share a moment of when their fantasy turned into reality??

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic you must be so pleased, i love needle play but have not had a corset piercing done.

    I think if i had to choose one fantasy he has made reality it would be being suspended, i had always wanted to experience it and he made it reality..thankfully it lived up to what i hoped it would.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tori..yes i was...that is something else that i would love to try being suspended i think it would be amazing and you are so lucky to have experienced that.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow blossom ... i would be so scared of the pain, but corset piercings are beautiful to me. Congrats :) Fantasy that has come true for me? Honestly it is so simple, but the first time I kneeled for a Dom was a feeling beyond words.

    hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks K...i was at the beginning but boy has my mind changed...i know that feeling also something so simple yet has such an everlasting impact on the submissive....smiles

      blossom x

      Delete
  4. Hello. I am so new to all of this...I have yet to meet my Master. All is virtual. Will we meet? Is this simply some game? He asks me about branding/burning. That he would like that done in the bear future. That is how I found you all. Researching....I explained using your wi rods (hope u don't mind) that anything permanent would be a long-term commitment. How do you know when a dom loves you back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Anon...thank you for taking the time to commenting and for reading my little blog...smiles. There are lots and lots of questions that must be racing through your mind as these relationship can get quite intense and emotions are all over the place...smiles...things can move so quickly...so do take your time and dont rush into things nor ever feel pressured into doing things you are uncomfortable with just because he says he wants it!!! Its good that you are taking your time and researching. with regard to branding/burning that is something way way way off in the future if you both get to that stage, as you noticed there are other ways of marking which mean just as much..smiles

      How do you know when a dom loves you back...that is a hard question and over time you will get to know him and know his feelings for you. You will know he has your best interests at heart,as he will be honest with you, be confident, be caring, will listen to your concerns, he will guide you and will never disrespect you. if you would like to you can email me if you ever want to talk about anything...smiles hopes this helps you a little.

      blossom x

      Delete