A Blossom of pinkness for blossom. .

Monday 16 July 2012

i want




i want to feel His lips upon mine
i want to feel His tongue tease mine
i want to feel His teeth bite into my shoulder
i want to feel His hands upon my breasts
i want to feel His breath upon my neck
i want to feel His naked skin against mine
i want to feel my fingers trace over the whole of His body
i want to feel His hardness push against me
i want to feel the urgency of His passion in His kiss
i want to feel His legs inter-twinning with mine
i want to feel Him entering me
i want to feel the thrusting of His body against me
i want to feel Him take my all
i want, oh how do i want

10 comments:

  1. oh yes i love that wanting and i want it now lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The control, the Dominance and the submission, all wrapped up into one giant bundle of passion. That's like a scene right out of my head. Very nice! :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be wanted like that. Maybe some day..Very beautiful poem...

    William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thank you William...i hope that will happen for you some day...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete
  4. You really expressed well what you want. I am sure he loves hearing you say that.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thank you FD, yes He does...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete
  5. That was quite beautifully said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dancingbarez, its how i feel...smiles

      blossom x

      Delete